GennUI [1920x1080 - Patch 8.1.5]

revoc wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:12 pm
I want the regular bars instead of just having text in Skada and so i have made my own windows.

However, I am completely unable to drag or move the windows.

Help, please?

(sorry for double posting here and on wowinterface.)
I don't use Skada, just unlock it by right clicking the minimap button or try a chat command, useally /skada unlock
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

Hi there,

Sorry if this is a stupid question but new to all this! Downloaded your ui last night and i love it, thanks for sharing it! On the screenshots in between the player and target frames there is something that tracks runic power and combo points etc, what addon is that? As I have installed the ui but I don't have that on mine and finding it hard to keep track of my combo points!

Many thanks, great job on this!

Faintshadow wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:24 pm
Hi there,

Sorry if this is a stupid question but new to all this! Downloaded your ui last night and i love it, thanks for sharing it! On the screenshots in between the player and target frames there is something that tracks runic power and combo points etc, what addon is that? As I have installed the ui but I don't have that on mine and finding it hard to keep track of my combo points!

Many thanks, great job on this!
That's a separate addon called WeakAuras, install it from Curse.com and import whatever WA you need from http://wago.io
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.