[8.2.5 & Classic] GennUI

brainshaker wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:10 pm
hey been using your UI since some months and I love it. I just want to ask about something. I use Elvui's Nameplates do you know if I can resize specific nameplate debuffs on targets eg Polymorph I want to be a lot bigger than other debuffs.
No you can't, i've already asked ElvUI Team to implement that but they don't have plans for that, at least for now.
You need an other addon to do so, try Plater (it will be setup automatically, my UI support it) or use flyPlateBuffs (nothing to configure).
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

[8.2.5 & Classic] GennUI

on a fresh install
Message: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:182: attempt to index field 'fonts' (a nil value)
Time: Wed Jan 15 10:24:44 2020
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:182: attempt to index field 'fonts' (a nil value)
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua"]:182: in function `SetupLayout'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua"]:109: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua:109>

Locals:

[8.2.5 & Classic] GennUI

kalfbiter wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:25 pm
on a fresh install
Message: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:182: attempt to index field 'fonts' (a nil value)
Time: Wed Jan 15 10:24:44 2020
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:182: attempt to index field 'fonts' (a nil value)
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua"]:182: in function `SetupLayout'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua"]:109: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua:109>

Locals:
Fixed in v2.26
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

[8.2.5 & Classic] GennUI

Hello, and thanks for this project. I installed Today, and everything works fine, except for the nameplates. I installed "Plater", and they won't show. I even tried to show the nameplates in ElvUI (with Plater disabled) without success. I must be doing something wrong? Thanks again!

PD. I'm with the Retail version.

[8.2.5 & Classic] GennUI

Joive wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:40 pm
Hello, and thanks for this project. I installed Today, and everything works fine, except for the nameplates. I installed "Plater", and they won't show. I even tried to show the nameplates in ElvUI (with Plater disabled) without success. I must be doing something wrong? Thanks again!

They may be disabled in your WoW config, try to look at Interface setting->Names, then show enemy or friendly nameplates or both.
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

[8.2.5 & Classic] GennUI

Gennoken wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:55 pm
Joive wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:40 pm

They may be disabled in your WoW config, try to look at Interface setting->Names, then show enemy or friendly nameplates or both.
Solved! 100% working as it should now. Thanks for the quick response.

[8.2.5 & Classic] GennUI

Unitframe - target - aura bars
Uncheck enable

Unitframe - target - debuffs
Enable
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)