KringelUI [BfA][1920x1080]

StefanMZ wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:30 am
Ah, thanks. If you don't me also asking, how do you change the raid/party name disappearance when someone takes damage? (I just want to see their names not their missing HP)
/ec -> UnitFrames -> Party / Raid / Raid-40 Frames -> Custom Texts -> NameText/RaidName: change the [kmt-deficit:name-*] tags to [name:medium] or [name:short]

KringelUI RC2 Updated:25/03/2020

nixpix wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:09 pm
Hi. I installed all the required files and imported the profile. But I dont have the thick black borders around the unitframes/actionbars like your screenshots? Also, where in gods name do I import the private settings stuff linked below the profile string?
private settings are imported the same way as the profile. can you show a screenshot of how the import looks for you?

KringelUI RC2 Updated:25/03/2020

kringel wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:27 pm
nixpix wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:09 pm
Hi. I installed all the required files and imported the profile. But I dont have the thick black borders around the unitframes/actionbars like your screenshots? Also, where in gods name do I import the private settings stuff linked below the profile string?
private settings are imported the same way as the profile. can you show a screenshot of how the import looks for you?
Oh, I thought it was a separate section for private settings haha ;) I will post a screenshot when I get home from work :)

EDIT.
Nevermind I was wrong. The border was there all along. I misremembered :D Thanks for a very nice profile :)

An unrelated question though. Do you know if and how to make the untargeted nameplates a bit faded?