[ElvUI] [WoW 9.0.2] [WoW Classic] [Tank|DD|Heal] [MaUI v3] [1920x1080] - Blinkii's Profile - [Update 26.12.2020]

Hi reveramess ,
reveramess wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:01 am

How do I stop a whisper opening a new chat window? I like to keep my whispers in same tab where I chat with guild and friends, its opening a new window for each whisper.

This is no function of ElvUI or mMediaTag. Check if WoW is set to open a new whisper window, > Interface > Social > At the bottom there is a small drop down window to change where IMs/Whispers go.
reveramess wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:01 am

...Also, how do I remove showing professions under the minimap? I want to keep the time and move guild under minimap.

Open the ElvUI Settings go to Datatext > on the top click on Panels, ther you can change the Datatext for each Panel.

[ElvUI] [WoW 9.0.2] [WoW Classic] [Tank|DD|Heal] [MaUI v3] [1920x1080] - Blinkii's Profile - [Update 26.12.2020]

Hi, please make sure there is no space at the end. If you copy the string from GIT, please have the entire file displayed in RAW format.

Select everything with CTRL + A, copy with CTRL + C and paste with CTRL + V.

Alternatively, you could also display the string in the Game in the MaUI v3 tab of mMediTag.

Hello. I've been using the profile for a while and first of all, thank you!
Currently I found the need to leave the full name, without abbreviations. How can I do this?

how do I leave the full name of the B.Rampager, B. Spiderling, B. Ambusher?
I don't know where I can change, is there any way to guide me?If anyone can help me I will be grateful!
See you around!

Lagnight wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 pm
Hello. I've been using the profile for a while and first of all, thank you!
Currently I found the need to leave the full name, without abbreviations. How can I do this?
how do I leave the full name of the B.Rampager, B. Spiderling, B. Ambusher?
I don't know where I can change, is there any way to guide me?If anyone can help me I will be grateful!
See you around!
Hi, you just have to change the name tag of the nameplates in the settings of ElvUI, see the image. Just change [mColor][name:abbrev:medium] to [mColor][name:medium].

novosad1995 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:31 pm
hello i need you'r help i tryed many times to set my wow like yours is but i can't do that could you maybe help me out ?:(
Hi, it's quite simple, you just need to follow the instructions on the first page.

Importing:
Tank/ DD/ Healer Profile
Nameplates
Global settings

Instructions for importing and exporting ElvUi profiles can be found here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5