[Retail-Classic-TBC] GennUI

Gennoken wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:54 pm I don't think so, GennUI is just a "pre-set elvui" to put it simple, there no "real" additions to ElvUI, so what's you are referring to is more likely to be related to ElvUI itself or other addon.
I will investigate more even though i don't play Classic or TBC.
Ah ok thanks for clearing that up

First, thank you so much for the amazing work you and others have done on this amazing UI.

I was wondering if there was a way to show a buff icon for Earth Shield on the raid frame targets? I have messed a bit with filters but can't seem to find the spell on either list (Aura and buff).

Thanks again!
Last edited by olegunnar09 on Fri May 28, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tried installing the TBC version by copying the files. Nothing is working. I have no clue where all the files from the .zip are supposed to go. Are there any idiot-proof instructions? Reading through the forum, I don't know where the files go.

EDIT: Nevermind.
Last edited by wilc8650 on Sat May 29, 2021 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exploiterr wrote: There was a patch this morning for TBC client and after logging in the UI is completely jacked up/broken. I cant turn on/off bars anymore entirely and the interface is skewed from my saved profile. Was this addon busted because of this?
Just tested, no problem.
Try to do a clean install by creating a new profile.
TrendorLeises wrote: Thanks for the work you do. Where can I edit the font size of the coordinate text on the minimap? I can't find it anywhere.
/ec->Databars->Custom->Coords
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.