[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

seythis wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:44 am
Hey, love your skin. The only issue is that whenever I update my twitch app to update addons it deletes the ElvUI_GennUI folder in my addons folder. All the settings are still saved and all my other elvui plugins and addons still remain. I just have to keep redownloading Gennui everytime i update twitch app addons lol. Is this something that is common?
Don't know, first time i hear of this, it's not a GennUI problem anyway,

On a side note, GennUI is an ElvUI plugin, so updating/maintaining it with ElvUI client is advised.
https://www.tukui.org/download.php?client=win
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

I am getting the following error when I am going through the setup wizard. When I click "GennUI" in the layout section.

Code: Select all

Message: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:1119: attempt to index field 'color' (a nil value)
Time: Thu Jul  9 20:53:44 2020
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:1119: attempt to index field 'color' (a nil value)
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua"]:1119: in function `SetupLayout'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua"]:103: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua:103>

Locals: 

[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

Shinzou wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:00 am
I am getting the following error when I am going through the setup wizard. When I click "GennUI" in the layout section.

Code: Select all

Message: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:1119: attempt to index field 'color' (a nil value)
Time: Thu Jul  9 20:53:44 2020
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:1119: attempt to index field 'color' (a nil value)
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua"]:1119: in function `SetupLayout'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua"]:103: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua:103>

Locals: 
Classic or Retail ?
Also try creating a new profile beforehand.
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

Mr_Hunter wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:26 am
Hey :)
Is there somewhere an option that I can see how much azerith i have to gather to reach the next level for the neck?
There's an Azerite Bar under action bar 3, mouse over it to show, you can change it to be permantly shown in ElvUI settings, check the All Movers screenshot to see where it is
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

kenta81 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:56 am
Really love this UI, however can i remove the elite dragon on the elite mobs and just have a text that says elite: <name> or something instead ?
I don't have it enabled in my UI, so you probably enabled elsewhere.
Anyways, to disable to just go to ElvUI options then Unitframes, then whatever unit you want, ex Target, then disable Elite Icon.
As for the text it's already there.
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.