[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

Hello Gennoken,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for this amazing UI. The whole thing has a specific balance to it and I really like it, however, looking at the screenshots, I have a question:

What is the addon for the nameplates that show up in the screenshots of your UI? I am asking this because I've tried to use Plater profile as I thought it's Plater, but mine doesn't look at all like in your screenshots. The rest of the elements seem fine to me (haven't delved too deep into this) but the nameplates... that's something I just couldn't make it look like yours.

I'm talking about this screenshot, where the nameplates (that line with enemy health and debuffs above their head) are simply gorgeous. Apart from this, I am also interested to know where I can enable aura bars for my character too, just like bars that appear on top of the target bar (The one with bars Mark of the Crane, Mystic Touch, etc.)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

Soromeister wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:48 pm
Hello Gennoken,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for this amazing UI. The whole thing has a specific balance to it and I really like it, however, looking at the screenshots, I have a question:

What is the addon for the nameplates that show up in the screenshots of your UI? I am asking this because I've tried to use Plater profile as I thought it's Plater, but mine doesn't look at all like in your screenshots. The rest of the elements seem fine to me (haven't delved too deep into this) but the nameplates... that's something I just couldn't make it look like yours.

I'm talking about this screenshot, where the nameplates (that line with enemy health and debuffs above their head) are simply gorgeous. Apart from this, I am also interested to know where I can enable aura bars for my character too, just like bars that appear on top of the target bar (The one with bars Mark of the Crane, Mystic Touch, etc.)

Looking forward to hearing from you.
It's the default ElvUI Nameplates, just install while not having Plater (although i configured Plater to look the same, so you should have the same look even with Plater)
As for Aura Bars, jus go to ElvUI config->Unite Frames->Player, and enable Aura Bars. you may want to set them up as i don't use them so they might be different than target ones.
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

Hi, i having issue with my 40man raid frame in classic, when it more than 26 man it still be showing 25man on my 40man raid frame.

at the visibility section I already have put " [@raid26,noexists] hide;show " in but it still not working, the only way I can make it to work is to enable smart raid filter and reload everytime I'm in a 40man raid. but this also have an issues, it will return error when I'm in a dungeon.

i also did try to display frames for my Raid-40 tab to test it also only show 40man.

[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

lone4eva wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:18 am
Hi, i having issue with my 40man raid frame in classic, when it more than 26 man it still be showing 25man on my 40man raid frame.

at the visibility section I already have put " [@raid26,noexists] hide;show " in but it still not working, the only way I can make it to work is to enable smart raid filter and reload everytime I'm in a 40man raid. but this also have an issues, it will return error when I'm in a dungeon.

i also did try to display frames for my Raid-40 tab to test it also only show 40man.
Hey,
I don't play Classic and i have only a level 10 character so i can't test for your, but i can assure you i didn't touch visibility settings in any unit frame, so your issue is most likely related to ElvUI itself.
Try using ONLY ElvUI to see if the problem percists.
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

Gennoken wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:01 am
lone4eva wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:18 am

Hey,
I don't play Classic and i have only a level 10 character so i can't test for your, but i can assure you i didn't touch visibility settings in any unit frame, so your issue is most likely related to ElvUI itself.
Try using ONLY ElvUI to see if the problem percists.

I try install elvui only the unitframe work, but when I install gennui and it will back to the same problem

[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

Dogefather_wow wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:49 pm
Hi,
sorry to bother you but I love your UI and have been using it these past few weeks. Now I have created a deathknight and I've got this resource bar in the middle of my screen. Is this normal?

How do you get Runes to look like that? Mine look like rectangles, how can you edit them. Does anyone know?

[8.3 & Classic] GennUI

Tomladon wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:53 pm
Hello, I was curious as to how you have your corruption showing with the corruptions you're wearing? I tried adding a data text but I can't make it look like yours
It's a WeakAuras, you can find it on wago.io
thygrief wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:47 am
How do you get Runes to look like that? Mine look like rectangles, how can you edit them. Does anyone know?
If you are referring to the runes in the middle, it's player nameplate witch i have disabled by default.
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.