[Retail & Classic] GennUI

Borrs wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:12 am Hi,

I'm trying to figure out two things:
1. What is the addon that controls the bar that has all my class CDs in them? I want to be able to lock them
2. I use Bar 6 for my action bars, but I can't seem to be able to drag skills on/off on that bar specifically

https://pasteboard.co/JPBzbe7.png
1. You seem to have "Ability Team Tracker" addon, the profile in GennUI for that addon seems to be broken, it's fixed and working in the next release, but it's not out yet still testing some stuff and optimizing some things, meanwhile, type /att and change what ever you want.
2. Type /ec then go to Actionbars->Playerbars then enable Bar6
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

v2.59 [15/03/2021]
• Complete rework of GennUI folders and files.
• Code cleanup.
• Powerbars are back, rework of the healers mana tag to show only for restoration druids now (useful when shapeshifted).
• Removed Blinkii style, not many people liked it.
• Added Adaptive Swarm (Druid - Necrolord) to UF AuraWatch module.
• Installer updated.
• Addons profiles updated.
• GladiusEx profile added.
• Miner adjustements/tweaks to various elements.
• 9.0.5 TOC update.
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

Demtri wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:03 pm TY!! for bringing back the old styles.... if i saved my profile and i update would i be able to keep the anchors that i already had?

also in 2.57 scale was 0.71 guess i wud just need to do some sorting i suppose
If promped, just hit skip install, you will retain your settings, tho i would not recommend that.
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

Gennoken wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:22 pm
Demtri wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:03 pm TY!! for bringing back the old styles.... if i saved my profile and i update would i be able to keep the anchors that i already had?

If promped, just hit skip install, you will retain your settings, tho i would not recommend that.
hmmm it would mess up something?

Demtri wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:22 am
Gennoken wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:22 pm

hmmm it would mess up something?
No u just would miss the changes i made, and some old stuff like the gnuihmana tag will no longer be working
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.