[8.2.5 & Classic] GennUI

Zuer wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:05 am
Hey :-) I posted in the ElvUI forums, but am wondering if this isn't a GennUI thing: I can't move the 'macro text' on my action bars. It's stuck in a position that's slighly below the actual button, which feels awkward, as it overlaps with buttons below it on my screen. I have been unable so far to find any option that would let me move the position of the macro text. For reference, I'll link to a screenshot of my drui's action bars: the <REB> (name of the macro) is actually sitting below the corresponding action button.

https://imgur.com/a/vAo7qq8
Hello, GennUI has nothing to do with Macro Text, besides, the screenshot you linked is not my UI :roll:
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

[8.2.5 & Classic] GennUI

Hey,

love your work btw. Recently i deleted some profiles which elvui always creates on a new created character and my GennUI Layout somehow deleted itself. I tried to bring the Layout back via the Installation process but then this error occured:

Code: Select all

Message: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:883: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Time: Wed Jan  1 17:32:14 2020
Count: 14
Stack: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:883: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
[C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:883: in function `SetupLayout'
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua:109: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua:109>

Locals: 
I even erased every setting and reinstalled everything but nothing works sadly.

Did this problem occured before? If not I would be grateful for helping me out on this one.

Happy new year

[8.2.5 & Classic] GennUI

Caios wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:50 pm
Hey,

love your work btw. Recently i deleted some profiles which elvui always creates on a new created character and my GennUI Layout somehow deleted itself. I tried to bring the Layout back via the Installation process but then this error occured:

Code: Select all

Message: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:883: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Time: Wed Jan  1 17:32:14 2020
Count: 14
Stack: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:883: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
[C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\core.lua:883: in function `SetupLayout'
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua:109: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_GennUI\init.lua:109>

Locals: 
I even erased every setting and reinstalled everything but nothing works sadly.

Did this problem occured before? If not I would be grateful for helping me out on this one.

Happy new year
Fixed in v2.25, go ahead and update
Don't forget to create a new profile :)
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.

[8.2.5 & Classic] GennUI

Jessen wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:44 pm
Do you know why (on classic 1.07) that buff indicators are showing the time left? Its impossible to see what buff it is, is it possible to hide the text?
https://imgur.com/1sDEEeh
Hello @Jessen

I've just tested on my lvl 23 Rogue i don't have your issue.
Try to do a reinstall by going to ElvUI->GennUI-> Click "Install/Update" button, and don't forget to create a new profile.
GENN UI An ElvUI Edit.