CuppyCake!!! UI and Stuff

Cuppycake wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:08 pm
Been out for work a while. To change it go to the action bar setting and uncheck "Inherit Global Fade" then go to the Player Unit frame setting and turn off "Combat Fade" I have updated my profile it is now by default to always show
are ya ever coming back? I love this UI and would love to see it updated.

DaaxTheRogue wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:32 pm
Cuppycake wrote:
Been out for work a while. To change it go to the action bar setting and uncheck "Inherit Global Fade" then go to the Player Unit frame setting and turn off "Combat Fade" I have updated my profile it is now by default to always show
WIP just came back

Cuppycake wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:45 pm
DaaxTheRogue wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:32 pm
Cuppycake wrote:
WIP just came back
GTG updated, If you find anything that needs to be fixed please lemme know.

CuppyCakeUI! Healer/Tank/DPS Recommend 1920x1080 Patch 8.2

Sfulcio wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:36 am
Hello,

thanks for sharing, any idea why i can't see the health on the unit frames?

Thank you ;)
Have you downloaded the addons that are mentioned viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3332#p14786
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Cuppycake wrote:
everything works fine so far! i just dont have something on my data bar on bottom its just blank :(