CuppyCake!!! UI and Stuff

BLANKOTA wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:06 pm
Cuppycake wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:08 pm
Been out for work a while. To change it go to the action bar setting and uncheck "Inherit Global Fade" then go to the Player Unit frame setting and turn off "Combat Fade" I have updated my profile it is now by default to always show
everything works fine so far! i just dont have something on my data bar on bottom its just blank :(

CuppyCakeUI! Healer/Tank/DPS Recommend 1920x1080 Patch 8.3

perky2k9 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:31 am
Hey, I don't suppose you could upload your BigWigs profile could you? I love the look of the bars being under the target frame if that's how you have it.

Many thanks :D
I can not because BW does not have the support to export/import a profile that I know of w/o making my own plug-in and I don't have that kind of time. The only thing I do is under BW bar options change style to " EvlUI' change font to "big_noodle_titling. Resize as needed.

I tried all of these and my UI is the same (granted i'm running on a 4k monitor)
Cuppycake wrote:
rider419 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:36 pm
Hey :D

Having trouble finding the datatexts bar at the bottom

https://imgur.com/a/4yw5fh8

any help?
thank you :D
Ensure you reload your UI after import of the profile, also try to import the character settings then reload/restart the game as well. Please let me know if that corrects the issue.

Cuppycake wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:20 pm
rider419 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:36 pm
Hey :D

Having trouble finding the datatexts bar at the bottom

https://imgur.com/a/4yw5fh8

any help?
thank you :D
Ensure you reload your UI after import of the profile, also try to import the character settings then reload/restart the game as well. Please let me know if that corrects the issue.
I have tried both and the results are the same, no datatext bars down there :(

also yes, youre kaliel tracker setting would be appreciated :D

llmelati wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:12 pm
Hello, this setup is still working for everyone? I'm not sure where i'm doing something wrong, I did a full checklist and everything is supposed to be ok.... when i load the game there are 25 pages of lua erros, anyone avaliable to help me? If i skip the two pixel step, the game loads perfect....
Make sure your only going into the init.lua file and changing self.twoPixelsPlease = true. It's around line 176. Do not follow along with all the original step that is no longer needed thanks to Simpy. I have not been playing for the last few months to verify the profile.