Show
Raid / 21+ Raidframes
Show
Required AddOns:
ElvUI 10.83+
Kringels MediaTags

Highly suggested AddOns (Profilestring not tested without):
KlixUI
ElvUI Datatext Bars 2 (Provides the Details Background)
AddOn Skins
ElvUI AuraBar Movers

Other AddOns:
Masque with MerathilisUI Masque Skin
WeakAuras 2
WeakAuras by Dieman
Mythic+ Interrupt Tracker by Nnogga (WeakAura)
Deadly Boss Mods
Details! Damage Meter

Important Information:
- Backup your WTF folder before importing my profile
- The Details! background doesn't get imported completely. You might have to create a new datapanel at /ec -> DT Bars 2 called "DetailsBG" with 1 slot. After a reload my settings should get applied correctly. Step by Step GIF

Import Strings:
Private Settings
Nameplate Stylefilters
Details Profile

For questions, suggestions, bugs and everything else, the fastest way to reach me is on discord Kringel#7348 or on the TukUI Discord Server

KringelUI [BfA][1920x1080]

Hey, I love the UI - it's everything I was looking for, but I do have a problem and also one very small correction and both take place on the character pane. I am seeing the item level of the items duplicated in the windows - one is in the center of the item and then your font, the SpartanMB is at the bottom of the screen. It is certainly livewithable, but just a little annoying and I am unsure of how to fix it or if it's just me that's having the issue. Also, in the character stat prioritization, versatility is spelled as "versitality". Just a head's up.

KringelUI [BfA][1920x1080]

Solemn wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:28 pm
Hey, I love the UI - it's everything I was looking for, but I do have a problem and also one very small correction and both take place on the character pane. I am seeing the item level of the items duplicated in the windows - one is in the center of the item and then your font, the SpartanMB is at the bottom of the screen. It is certainly livewithable, but just a little annoying and I am unsure of how to fix it or if it's just me that's having the issue. Also, in the character stat prioritization, versatility is spelled as "versitality". Just a head's up.
Hi, glad you like it. The second itemlevel display has to be another addon of yours. From the ones I listed only KlixUI provides them. Could be OIlvl or DejaCharacterStats or something, without knowing your addon list I can only blindly guess. Regarding the misspelling, I'll tell Klix, it was a recently added feature to his UI.