KringelUI [BfA][1920x1080]

StefanMZ wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:13 pm @Kringel
How do I disable that option for when you move your cursor over a player/npc you can see their names, guilds and so on over their characters/outlines?
/ec -> KlixUI -> Modules -> Tooltip -> Name Hover

Ah, thanks. If you don't me also asking, how do you change the raid/party name disappearance when someone takes damage? (I just want to see their names not their missing HP)

StefanMZ wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:30 am Ah, thanks. If you don't me also asking, how do you change the raid/party name disappearance when someone takes damage? (I just want to see their names not their missing HP)
/ec -> UnitFrames -> Party / Raid / Raid-40 Frames -> Custom Texts -> NameText/RaidName: change the [kmt-deficit:name-*] tags to [name:medium] or [name:short]

DaaxTheRogue wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:49 pm i cant find the KlixUI files to download... is this UI dead?
KlixUI is no longer hosted on Tukui website. It may be on other websites, I’m not sure.
Back up your ElvUI profile/s - ElvUI menu - Profiles - Export and save it regularly

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

KringelUI RC2 Updated:25/03/2020

Hi. I installed all the required files and imported the profile. But I dont have the thick black borders around the unitframes/actionbars like your screenshots? Also, where in gods name do I import the private settings stuff linked below the profile string?

nixpix wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:09 pm Hi. I installed all the required files and imported the profile. But I dont have the thick black borders around the unitframes/actionbars like your screenshots? Also, where in gods name do I import the private settings stuff linked below the profile string?
private settings are imported the same way as the profile. can you show a screenshot of how the import looks for you?

kringel wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:27 pm
nixpix wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:09 pm Hi. I installed all the required files and imported the profile. But I dont have the thick black borders around the unitframes/actionbars like your screenshots? Also, where in gods name do I import the private settings stuff linked below the profile string?
private settings are imported the same way as the profile. can you show a screenshot of how the import looks for you?
Oh, I thought it was a separate section for private settings haha ;) I will post a screenshot when I get home from work :)

EDIT.
Nevermind I was wrong. The border was there all along. I misremembered :D Thanks for a very nice profile :)

An unrelated question though. Do you know if and how to make the untargeted nameplates a bit faded?

I really dig this setup so thank you for sharing. I'm curious about ls:toasts though, do you have any special settings for it or do you just use the profile that comes tied to MerathilisUI?