KringelUI RC2 Updated:25/03/2020

Im having a problem with the party frames not showing the names properly, anyone know how to fix this?
EDIT: Sorry this problem has been fixed.
Last edited by aznxprd on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My details damage meter keeps recreating the second window on the bottom right, no matter how many times i hide or delete the second window. anyway to get rid of this problem? its getting VERY annoying

aznxprd wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:00 pm My details damage meter keeps recreating the second window on the bottom right, no matter how many times i hide or delete the second window. anyway to get rid of this problem? its getting VERY annoying
Its actually a part of Addonskins embed settings Merathilisuis profile is loaded, seems there arent any profiles for this ui there.
Just uncheck two window embed syst... and check One window embed or manually set the size of the Skada window

Fenndrick wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:41 am Hi im having trouble displaying party member names do you have any idea how to fix this issue?
Says "[KMT-DEFICIT:NAME-SHORT]"
you have to edit the tag in Unitframes - Group Frames - Party - Custom Texts and remove the "-short" part

Thank you for the amazing effort.

I have an issue with chat links, items and drops not having a tooltip. Therefor i can check any of items that drop or being posted.
Any ideas how can we make this work ?

tommekk wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:50 pm Thank you for the amazing effort.

I have an issue with chat links, items and drops not having a tooltip. Therefor i can check any of items that drop or being posted.
Any ideas how can we make this work ?
Rightclick on General chat tab -> Make Interactive