Dajova's Elvui Edit | Classic + Retail Layouts [1440p]

DevinRAR wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:50 am
Dajova wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:24 pm Just updated my layout on wago. Enjoy!

https://wago.io/CrWE9-R9E

Will update the Classic layout at some other point.
How can I update the name plates to work correctly? Specifically the Custom Tags.

Thanks for this UI, it is AWESOME!
Just enable them, they are disabled by default, since i mainly use Kui instead. Same with Power and Classbar for Player, they are set up, but disabled by default, since i use Raven for those atm. And for bags, i use AdiBags instead.

and if you mean that they display "random lettters", then you probably didnt read through the description. ElvUI_CustomTags plugin is required.
Twitter | Twitch

Dajova wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:20 am
DevinRAR wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:50 am
Dajova wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:24 pm Just updated my layout on wago. Enjoy!

https://wago.io/CrWE9-R9E

Will update the Classic layout at some other point.
How can I update the name plates to work correctly? Specifically the Custom Tags.

Thanks for this UI, it is AWESOME!
Just enable them, they are disabled by default, since i mainly use Kui instead. Same with Power and Classbar for Player, they are set up, but disabled by default, since i use Raven for those atm. And for bags, i use AdiBags instead.

and if you mean that they display "random lettters", then you probably didnt read through the description. ElvUI_CustomTags plugin is required.
Hey thanks for the reply, I am currently seeing [name*abbrev*translit] on the target unit frame whether it is enemy/friendly.
Let me reread the post incase I missed something! I do have ElvUI_CustomTags

Okay, so after learning a little bit more about ElvUI and ElvUI_CustomTags

ElvUI > UnitFrames > Individual Units > Target > Name > Text Format

The value is
[namecolor][name:abbrev:translit]|r [difficultycolor][smartlevel][shortclassification]
but per viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22 "[name:abbrev:translit]" is not part of the tags here?

I verified this is also loaded in ElvUI plugins tab.

I just changed it to [name] and everything is working for me to my standard.

Awesome!

I am also experiencing a bug with your Dajovas'UI WA.

I play Warlock as my main, meaning I don't want the WA showing up on the Warlock. If I select the WA and go to Load > Player Class > Hunter it works as intended on the Warlock, it does not show anything.

If I login to my Hunter, I will end up with the ticking mana bar permanently "shadowed" - Almost as if there is a transparent black bar over it. The only fix is to delete the WA group and reimport it, any ideas on that?

DevinRAR wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:38 am Awesome!

I am also experiencing a bug with your Dajovas'UI WA.

I play Warlock as my main, meaning I don't want the WA showing up on the Warlock. If I select the WA and go to Load > Player Class > Hunter it works as intended on the Warlock, it does not show anything.

If I login to my Hunter, I will end up with the ticking mana bar permanently "shadowed" - Almost as if there is a transparent black bar over it. The only fix is to delete the WA group and reimport it, any ideas on that?
You mean on Classic or Retail? Because i haven't updated my Classic layout yet.
Also, it's better that you comment on that specific WA instead of here, so i can keep tabs on it better.

edit: it looks fine to me, on both warlock:
... and hunter:
I did however found some bugs on my shadow WA, so uploading the fix a bit later today.
soldier4life802 wrote: Having issues with the name pates and target name plates doesnt give any kind of stats etc.
Can you post a screenshot? Kinda vague question as i dont know what you mean.
Twitter | Twitch