MaUI by Blinkii (Tank/Heal/DD UI) - (1920x1080) [8.0.1] [07.09.2018]

Hello, this is my second interface. It is suitable for all specializations.

Special features
  • Mouse over group number display
  • Groups Health changes between Max and Percent display
  • Level changes to resting in the city
  • Classes are fully written
  • Game menu and professions menu in datatexts

These AddOns are required:
  • Elvui

I also use these add-ons:
  • AddOnSkins
  • ElvUI Location Plus
  • Elvui_SmartQuestTracker
  • DBM
  • Skada Damage Meter
  • iLevel

Code - Update 07.09.2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Pics

More Pics
Tank/DD Raid Layout
Show
Heal Raid Layout
Show
Pictures with the details
Show
Last edited by Blinkii on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 12 times in total.

MaUI by Blinkii (Tank/Heal/DD UI) - (1920x1080) [7.3]

Morgs wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:08 pm
Can i ask you to add more detail to the post as what does the optional codes do?
Can you add your DBM profile for this mod?
Hello, Morgs ... the optional codes are not necessary and needed. It was a misunderstanding of mine about the export function of Elvui. I will soon make an update and there I will also add profiles for the other addons.
navaler wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:00 am
wow, looks amazing :)
thanks for sharing it with us
Hello, navaler thank you

Hello! I absolutely love how clean and open this UI looks!

I do have a question though, As a current user of ElvUI w/ Shadow & Light, I cannot figure out how to change my unit frames to look even similar to yours. I love how the character's name is separated from the unit frame, and it appears very clear and larger than usual. How can I do this, I don't see the option to do so in the unit frames tab. Or is this very well place datatext? Or is there a separate addon or extension that I need to D/L?

My current setup is similar to yours, with a lot other customization already, so I would hate to lose all my previous work, and rather love to just adjust the unit frames to resemble yours. At the end of the day, if I'm required to use you MaUI, I will venture that way. My only concern is, like most, when getting into something this customized by one person, the fear of them discontinuing the updates can be a deterrent.

Thanks in advance!
-Broken

***EDIT***

I just D/L'd and installed it, and it made no major changes so its perfect! Thanks for this! =)

-Broken

hey im very new to this elvui addon and i think i was doing it correctly but i copy and pasted your link for the healing look and it doesn't come up looking like yours. just wondering what i could be doing wrong? i got all the addons you suggested or said we needed as well. Also how do i get rid of all the old wow interface like you did?

*edit* figured it out. i needed to close basically all other addons since they dont go nicely with ur setup. thanks for the good looking ui!