Before creating a thread about any issues or errors here please read How to report S&L problems so you can provide the necessary info.

AFK-mode not working in S&L

Version of ElvUI: 11.20

Version of S&L: 3.563

Were you able to reproduce the issue with only "ElvUI", "ElvUI_Config" and "Shadow & Light" being enabled?: Yes, I used "/luaerror on" and enabled S&L again, still not being able to enable afk-mode

Did you disable all addons to make sure the issue comes from ElvUI or S&L?: Yes

Did you check for lua errors?: There were no errors

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. If there is a way to reproduce the issue then mention that too in as much detail as possible.:
Not being able to enable AFK-mode in S&L

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
No

If your issue is graphical then please take some screenshots to illustrate it. You can attach them to your post:

repooc wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:25 pm
Did you not click "Enable" to turn on the module? Also make sure ElvUI afk mode is on in the General Section of ElvUI. After re-reading your post, you need to enable ElvUI's afk mode to turn on S&L modifications to the afk screen.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

You need to read what was posted first, not just scan over it. It mentions where to enable it.

Did you not click "Enable" to turn on the module? Also make sure ElvUI afk mode is on in the General Section of ElvUI. After re-reading your post, you need to enable ElvUI's afk mode to turn on S&L modifications to the afk screen.

ElvUI menu - General
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.