Before creating a thread about any issues or errors here please read How to report S&L problems so you can provide the necessary info.

Please port Shadow and Light to Classic

enrogae wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:23 pm
That would be super-duper awesome! I'm so used to having the data and the interactive guild list to see who's online, quickly invite people, see how much gold I have, etc. All at a glance. I like all the panel redraws in S&L but the data text options were single-handedly most useful to me.
Ok, so this should run... hopefully. Obviously, I didn't test it. But judging on current code in elvui's classic repo, this shouldn't blow up the universe. So you should be able to have additional datatext panels.
https://www.tukui.org/download.php?user ... tbars2.zip

Basically I just altered interface version in toc file. Anything else should run as is.
Fan of maids and "sick freak"™

‹Elv›: I just utilized my degree in afro engineering and fixed it
‹Darth Predator›: so don't even dare to think you are crazier than me

You are a beautiful person! The guild option doesn't have quite the functionality, and I'll miss some of the other text options S&L had, but this is SO much better than nothing at all. Thank you!!!

Darth_Predator wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:43 am
enrogae wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:23 pm
That would be super-duper awesome! I'm so used to having the data and the interactive guild list to see who's online, quickly invite people, see how much gold I have, etc. All at a glance. I like all the panel redraws in S&L but the data text options were single-handedly most useful to me.
Ok, so this should run... hopefully. Obviously, I didn't test it. But judging on current code in elvui's classic repo, this shouldn't blow up the universe. So you should be able to have additional datatext panels.
https://www.tukui.org/download.php?user ... tbars2.zip

Basically I just altered interface version in toc file. Anything else should run as is.
thank you very much.
I'll test it today. Highly appreciated!
Maybe we'll even see some minor fixes in the future(?). ;)

I wanna say that I love S&L as well and couldn't get along without it in Prime WoW. Being pulled in 10 directions is hard and if S&L for Classic don't happen well then it just don't happen, but the data bars would be cool :).