Before creating a thread about any issues or errors here please read How to report S&L problems so you can provide the necessary info.

Problem With Bags -> Equipment Manager Icon

Version of ElvUI: 12.16

Version of S&L: 4.18

Were you able to reproduce the issue with only "ElvUI", "ElvUI_Config" and "Shadow & Light" being enabled?: Yes

Did you disable all addons to make sure the issue comes from ElvUI or S&L?: Yes

Did you check for lua errors?: Yes

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
No Error given

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. If there is a way to reproduce the issue then mention that too in as much detail as possible.:
I have enabled the equipment manager icon under the "Bags" Menu section. Settings as follows Size: 23, Anchor Point: BottomLeft, x-offset: -1, y offset: -1, Icon: Equipment Lock Icon, Color: Yellow.

Everything appears to work fine when first enabled the icons can be seen and where i expect them to be. However when i change a set it would seem that the icons in the bags no longer represent what i have set in Equipment Manager. (They are never in the wrong place just missing)
I can force this fault by having 2 Equipment sets both using the same item. If i then change this item in one of the equipment sets (The one i am currently wearing) i would expect that item to go into my bag (as i have swapped it out) and have a set icon on it (as it is still used in the 2nd Equipment set) However it will not have the icon it. Also if i swap equipment sets some of the items that go back in my bags do not have the icon on it.

For info if you disable and then re-enable this part of S&L (Bags --> Equipment manager) the icons will appear on the correct items however it done not take long with a little swapping of items for them to be missing again.

Something i have also noticed that if an item in your bag does have the icon on it and you move the item from one inventory slot to a different slot the icon does not move with it.

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
I have tried to give as much as i can above

If your issue is graphical then please take some screenshots to illustrate it. You can attach them to your post:
I would have loved to put some piccies but i could not see how to attach them, Sorry

Problem With Bags -> Equipment Manager Icon

just a heads up, i have redone this again and went about it differently and should fix the issue u were having but will need some testing and such. Sorry I dont deal with forum posts often and find it more of a pain with delayed timing and such... Discord and the ticket system is best for reports as its in a central location with code and such (the ticket system) and discord is nice due to instant feedback (for the most part) from the user is nice esp when testing. I havent pushed the code to the dev branch just yet but wanted to ensure u i have not forgotten u lol. don't expect this change or any update to S&L until next version of ElvUI as there were changes in elvui that S&L needed to accommodate for and just easier to wait for elvui to update before i do another release.
S&L Patreon | S&L Discord | Donate to S&L