Before creating a thread about any issues or errors here please read How to report S&L problems so you can provide the necessary info.

minimap button bar

when was this lovely thing removed from the addon or has it been moved to another place i cant find?

please add it back or tell me where it is hidden

minimap button bar

It was removed with the pre-patch launch (it is in the notes)

v4.00 [October 13, 2020]
Removed:
- SquareMinimapButtons (use ProjectAzilroka for now in case we change our mind and bring it back)

minimap button bar

long story short, it was broken, i didnt feel like fixing 6 year old code so i would want to rewrite it and darth didnt want to touch anything atm so i removed it since there is alternative options, I have suggested ProjectAzilroka in the change logs, just wait for his update
S&L Patreon | S&L Discord | Donate to S&L

minimap button bar

Oh no my lovely minimap button bar :-(.

You wrote there were alternatives - do you mean other addons? Do you have an example? I didnt find something, that works :-(.

Have a bright day.

minimap button bar

Repooc wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:49 am long story short, it was broken, i didnt feel like fixing 6 year old code so i would want to rewrite it and darth didnt want to touch anything atm so i removed it since there is alternative options, I have suggested ProjectAzilroka in the change logs, just wait for his update
Well, I did install it, and had to manually disable all the sections except for "Square Minimap buttons". Seems a bit of an overkill, to install this huge package (that is practically an analogue to S&L as far as I understand) only for this small but very convenient feature that many people got used to. Maybe you guys will consider to return it later?

minimap button bar

crioavalancher wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:58 am
Repooc wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:49 am long story short, it was broken, i didnt feel like fixing 6 year old code so i would want to rewrite it and darth didnt want to touch anything atm so i removed it since there is alternative options, I have suggested ProjectAzilroka in the change logs, just wait for his update
Well, I did install it, and had to manually disable all the sections except for "Square Minimap buttons". Seems a bit of an overkill, to install this huge package (that is practically an analogue to S&L as far as I understand) only for this small but very convenient feature that many people got used to. Maybe you guys will consider to return it later?
well as the changelog suggests i may bring it back when i or darth has time, at this time neither of us do
S&L Patreon | S&L Discord | Donate to S&L