Before creating a thread about any issues or errors here please read How to report S&L problems so you can provide the necessary info.

minimap button bar

Repooc wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:05 pm
well as the changelog suggests i may bring it back when i or darth has time, at this time neither of us do
That's fair, thanks at least for confirming I wasn't going crazy. :-D

minimap button bar

Bonsoir, moi aussi depuis la mise à jour je cherchais déséspérement où était passé mon petit carré d'addon mini-carte! :(

minimap button bar

As an alternative to installing an entire new compliment to Elv, there is an addon that someone updated yesterday that does the trick.
It's certainly not anywhere near as friendly or attractive looking as the original S&L bar (I've been looking for it for two days, lol) but it gets the job done.
Minimap Button Frame (Fan-Update)
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/m ... fan-update

This will do me while I pray, make affirmations, sacrifice chickens, and dance with the devil in the pale moonlight that Darth and Repooc get the time to rewrite this beautiful little bar.

minimap button bar

I hope yall find the time to update it-I'm probably/hopefully in the minority, but it's literally one of my favorite things about S&L! Thanks for giving us some options to use in the (hopefully) meantime.

minimap button bar

Mark me down as someone that would like to see the buttons return, as well. I liked the inclusion, and that I didn't need a separate mod for it. Hopefully, y'all get time to work on its re-inclusion eventually.

minimap button bar

I would like to add that if you have the time I would really like to see this back, it was one of the main things I installed S&L for and without I may well just get rid of it completely. Especially if I have to install (as you suggest) a totally different addon with a huge number of features I have no interest in. Big shame.

/edit - I've uninstalled for now, hope you guys bring this back.

minimap button bar

I will be selling my soul and making deals with the devil in hopes that either of you may find the time to rewrite the blessed minimap button bar.