Before creating a thread about any issues or errors here please read How to report S&L problems so you can provide the necessary info.

S&L Currency

Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me how do I change S&L Currency to show me Shadowlands currency instead of BFA? I cant find it anywhere I checked all the datatexts...
Oh and btw. Can you tell me why some things like Anima Conductor or Sanctum Upgrades are shown out of the minimap area? Can I fix it somehow?

S&L Currency

Guys nobody has any idea how to manage that Currency from S&L? Or the map area problem?

S&L Currency

[mention]Gorekid[/mention] moving to the S&L section.

ElvUI doesn’t have a rectangular map either. Please always test with ONLY ElvUI - (which is ONLY ElvUI & ElvUI_OptionsUI, no other addons, even those starting with ElvUI).

To quickly disable all other addons and test, type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Do they still appear outside the minimap. If so, please type in chat in game /estatus and create a forum post in the ElvUI section and upload a full UI screenshot showing both the issue and status panel.
Back up your ElvUI profile/s - ElvUI menu - Profiles - Export and save it regularly

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

S&L Currency

Repooc wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:12 pm Rectangle minimap, no you can't fix that that and there are quirks with the minimap you will have to deal with it just use the square one, u haven't updated s&l for the currency changes which I tell you in the change log
Well the update was yesterday so yea, now I have it updated thank you guys for the help.