Before creating a thread about any issues or errors here please read How to report S&L problems so you can provide the necessary info.

Problem with Action Bar 1

Every time when i logg in on every char into the game , i cant use every single key bind on my Action Bar 1. I can click on them by mouse but when i use key bind on keyboard it doesnt work. On my rouge i have to do use stealth key bind which is on my Action bar 2 and then i can use all key binds on action bar 1. Same on my druid where i use shifting into other form which is keybind on my action bar 2. When i ''activate'' by this way action bar 1, after it action bar goes well all the time. But on my other chars i dont know how to use action bar 1 if they dont have any spell that i can place on my action bar 2 and activate this way action bar 1 (from some reason). I tried to disable all addons and I'm sure the problem is Elvui Shadow and Light addon. Anyone can help please?

2. Version number of ElvUI - 12.17

3. Do you have the issue with only ElvUI? Yes, disabled all other addons. Specifically with Elvui Shadow and Light

4. Do you get any errors, if so post. - no

5. Do you have the issue with only the Blizzard UI? - No.

Problem with Action Bar 1

This has nothing to do with S&L as we do not touch anything related to keybinds or actionbar paging. Sounds like it could be your actionbar is paged or ur paging is messed up in ur bars. If you do

Code: Select all

/luaerror on
in chat u will still see ur issue then I know it's not S&L as we are a plug-in that adds features to elvui and not touch keybinds or the way they are handled. This is prob best answered in discord with live feedback and images for a faster solution. I would join the tukui discord from the chat link at the top
S&L Patreon | S&L Discord | Donate to S&L