Before creating a thread about any issues or errors here please read How to report S&L problems so you can provide the necessary info.

How to change the elvui chat title width?

ElvUI doesn’t set them. ElvUI is only ElvUI and ElvUI_OptionsUI. Other addons, even starting with ElvUI are from different authors.

@kongosliced moving to S&L.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

@Botanice Thank you, sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

To elaborate a bit further, in the S&L chat settings, changing from Blizzard to Title width for example changes nothing, even setting the width to "Custom", and it being set by default to 10, they still have the same weird spacing, though setting the "Custom" spacing to something like 50 or above, actually moves them now, but it would look way cleaner if they were stacked together.

Type in chat in game
/luaerror on

How does it look now? Take a screenshot.

Then disable all addons and test with just the blizzard UI. How does it look. Take a screenshot.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Can you drop your profile sop I can test it? Seems to be working on my end
Fan of maids and "sick freak"™

‹Elv›: I just utilized my degree in afro engineering and fixed it
‹Darth Predator›: so don't even dare to think you are crazier than me

Ok, so I found where it was coming from.

Made some adjustments on how size calculation works, cause apparently at some point the function fails to recognize we have more than 2 tabs. Also minimum tab size is now 45, lower sizes could result in tabs with no text.

Try alpha version and see if anything goes wrong - https://git.tukui.org/Darth_Predator/el ... ht-dev.zip

Darth_Predator wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:18 am
Ok, so I found where it was coming from.

Made some adjustments on how size calculation works, cause apparently at some point the function fails to recognize we have more than 2 tabs. Also minimum tab size is now 45, lower sizes could result in tabs with no text.

Try alpha version and see if anything goes wrong - https://git.tukui.org/Darth_Predator/el ... ht-dev.zip
I deleted my old SLE from my addons folder and installed your version, though my wow didn't recognize the addon at all, and i just ended up with not seeing S&L anywhere, i of course made sure to restart and such.

You should take only "ElvUI_SLE" folder from the archive. Did you do that or just dropped whatever was in the archive in the addon folder?