Before creating a thread about any issues or errors here please read How to report S&L problems so you can provide the necessary info.

S&L Guild Datatext showing server / realm name on each online guild member

Version of ElvUI: 11.25

Version of S&L: 3.60

Were you able to reproduce the issue with only "ElvUI", "ElvUI_Config" and "Shadow & Light" being enabled?: yes

Did you disable all addons to make sure the issue comes from ElvUI or S&L?: yes

Did you check for lua errors?: no

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. If there is a way to reproduce the issue then mention that too in as much detail as possible.:
The S&L Guild Datatext shows online members in the list with server/realm name attached. I've looked through as many menus as I can and can't seem to find a toggle or anything to turn off the server name being attached to each guild member. It only shows in the S&L Guild datatext and not in the standard one. I'm really sorry if this is a simple fix that I've been overlooking.

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
not particularly

If your issue is graphical then please take some screenshots to illustrate it. You can attach them to your post:
https://imgur.com/o6zYU7A

S&L Guild Datatext showing server / realm name on each online guild member

I would also like to add that the Rank Sorting is no longer sorting by rank, but rather alphabetically. I recently joined a new guild that uses the same term in all ranks (Blood Guard, Blood Warrior, Blood Lord, Blood Knight) and it's difficult to determine what rank is higher than others when I need to talk to a higher rank to get an answer to a question.