Data Text Font Size Resetting

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): V1.13 Benik V1.05

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI OptionsUI". Do you still experience the issue now?: Yes

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: Yes

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: No LUA/Issue unresolved

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
N/A

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
When setting data text font size it will constantly reset back to default font size visually despite the setting remaining the same under data texts. This is specific to the dashboards portion of Benik.

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
N/A

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:

Additional information: I have thoroughly scoured the boards and other sites for help and suggestions before posting this. I have tried to resolve this problem all month and have finally given in and am seeking assistance if anyone would graciously spare some time. I have resolved 99% of all issues and have learned how to use ELVUI as a first time user by watching videos and reading these forums. This is unfortunately my 1%. Any assistance would be beyond greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Your ElvUI is out of date. You need to update.

Also, as the troubleshooting guide mentioned, please test with only ElvUI and ElvUI_OptionsUI. ElvUI is only these two addons. Any other addon, even starting with ElvUI are from different authors.

Are you having the issue with only ElvUI. To disable all other addons type in chat in game
/luaerror on

If so, please include that information in your reply.

If not, then enable Benik UI only (as well as ElvUI) and test.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Your ElvUI is out of date. You need to update. - I actually updated manually prior to the post being approved but wasn't able to change it. I downloaded the app but it doesn't seem to recognize updates properly so I will manually update from now on.

Also, as the troubleshooting guide mentioned, please test with only ElvUI and ElvUI_OptionsUI. ElvUI is only these two addons. Any other addon, even starting with ElvUI are from different authors. - As mentioned above in the template this has already been done. The images you see with other addons were simply taken at a different time than testing.

Are you having the issue with only ElvUI. To disable all other addons type in chat in game
/luaerror on - as mentioned above as well this step has already been completed.

If so, please include that information in your reply.

If not, then enable Benik UI only (as well as ElvUI) and test. - I believe this is covered in the answers to the template above as well but yes this has been completed. I am not sure if I mentioned but this is for the classic addon. Is there somewhere else I should post for Benik related issues?
[/quote]

aeguytn wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:31 am

Also, as the troubleshooting guide mentioned, please test with only ElvUI and ElvUI_OptionsUI. ElvUI is only these two addons. Any other addon, even starting with ElvUI are from different authors. - As mentioned above in the template this has already been done. The images you see with other addons were simply taken at a different time than testing.
No, that is not what you had written. You had said that you have the issue with only ElvUI. See your first response below.
aeguytn wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:22 pm

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI OptionsUI". Do you still experience the issue now?: Yes

/luaerror on - as mentioned above as well this step has already been completed.
Your first answer said you still had the issue after /luaerror on

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: No LUA/Issue unresolved

First you wrote on two occasions that you had the issue with only ElvUI enabled then you wrote

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
When setting data text font size it will constantly reset back to default font size visually despite the setting remaining the same under data texts. This is specific to the dashboards portion of Benik.
So, you can see why I was asking for clarification to see if you had the issue with only ElvUI (as you had written) or with Benik UI (as you had written also).

My response to your original post was just to get to where to issue was.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.