Unit frames keep changing size by itself

I'm using BenikUI unit frames v3 with the power bar detached from player frame.
However it keeps on randomly changing size to being a chunky bar instead of a nice thin one, but when I check the unit frame settings in the elvui options, the height is still set to 7. I have to change the height then reset it back to 7 to get it back to being the size it should be. Only for it to go back to chunky a while later. I havent been able to tie the change to any specific event like going in or out of combat, and I really like the layout of v3 so I'm hesitant to change it. Any troubleshooting options here?

Please try with ElvUI and BenikUI only.
Typing in chat
/buierror on
will disable all addons except ElvUI and BenikUI.

If you still have the issue, please type in chat in game
/estatus

and upload a full UI screenshot showing the issue and the status panel.

After testing and during the same gaming session, typing /buierror off will restore your addons.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

thanks for the reply, by doing that and isolating addons, turns out it was KlixUI, another elvui plugin that messes with it. i've had to do a lotttt of tweaking to get various elvui plugins working together, turns out there was a out of the way option that Klix had converning the power bar. Toggle it off and all fixed :)