Power Bar Values Not Visible out of Ghost Wolf

Hmmm, I don't think so, because the standard WoW UI displays the power bar regardless of what form I'm in.

When I disable Benik , it seems to be working as expected, where the power is present regardless if in normal or gw while in Ele spec

I have noticed a difference in the frame between specs with just ElvUI enabled where the power bar in resto spec appears at the bottom and is just 1 element that tracks mana and fills as it replenishes, where as in ele, the power bar is at the top and the mana tracks at the bottom of the frame as it replenishes. I don't have profiles sset up for different specs, so it seems this is just how the power bar behaves with ElvUI, so perhaps this is causing some sort of disconnect with Benik? I could be totally off base here , but I'm just trying to figure out what is going on with the differences with the power bar when I enable Benik. Would an ElvUI dev be able to chime in?

Ele:

Resto:

In your Ele picture it shows the Classbar (on top of the frame). Maybe you just need to enable it in ElvUI - Unitframes - Player - Classbar options.
To clear things up, BenikUI just repositions/resizes or even give the options to change the textures of various ElvUI Unitframe elements, like the Power bar. It doesn't mess with how an element behaves e.g. show/hide during a spec change. It's mostly decorative stuff :)
Everything I do is guareanteed 100% miskrake free

Yup, that did it! I guess I had it detached, so when I ran the installation for Benik it was just floating off somewhere and i didn't think I needed it so i just disabled it. I still think it's odd that the power bar gets moved to the top of the frame when the specs are switched and i can't seem to get the % to show when in ele spec either lol. I suppose I can keep tinkering and see if I figure these things out lol.