The issue is as literally simple as follows:
WHEN I TRY TO MOVE MY PLAYER FRAME, TARGET FRAME, PLAYER PORTRAITS, AND TARGET PORTRAITS THEY BECOME UNCLICKABLE AND UNMOVEABLE.
What I do:
Type /Elvui > Press toggle anchors > Try to move one of the 4 frames mentioned above > Frame disappears and becomes unclickable/unmovable > Lock anchors >
NO HEALTH BAR/NAME/LEVEL/PORTRAIT COMES UP.
Now before anyone asks me "ArE yOu UsInG tHe LaTeSt VeRsIoN?"
Yes. I am. I downloaded it last night at 1 am on 1/2/2021 and it is now 4:05 pm 1/2/2021.
Fixes I tried:
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the addon
- Disabling all other addons except Elvui and its counterparts
- Checked the client for updates
- Hovering over the frame and using the arrows to move it. It moves and as soon as I get it in the correct spot I /reload and it goes back to where it was before.
- /reload, all it does is reset it to where it was before and brings my health/name/level back but doesnt fix the issue of moving it.
If anyone knows how to fix this or if this is a bug please let me know. This addon isn't very hard to understand so I know I'm not being smooth brained.
I don't feel as if I need to monkey down this explanation anymore than it is.
This first picture is me before clicking on and trying to move my player portrait
This second picture is it greyed out and becoming unmovable after simply clicking on it. ***THIS HAPPENS WITH LITTLE BOX***