[Plugin] MerathilisUI | Suggestions/Questions

Hi! I have reviewed the forum, and this Suggestions/Questions, and didn't find anything like my situation. So I will like to ask you if you could please help me with this:
I have now a new anchor called <Auto InventoryItem Button>, that I don't want to have it. But sadly, I cannot find how to disable it :(
Can you please guide me to disable this option? Pretty please?

Faloperito wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:08 pm
Hi! I have reviewed the forum, and this Suggestions/Questions, and didn't find anything like my situation. So I will like to ask you if you could please help me with this:
I have now a new anchor called <Auto InventoryItem Button>, that I don't want to have it. But sadly, I cannot find how to disable it :(
These are the new AutoButtons for QuestItems or on use Trinkets: ElvUI - MerathilisUI - Modules - Actionbars - AutoButtons.
MerathilisUI

Merathilis wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:12 am
Faloperito wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:08 pm
These are the new AutoButtons for QuestItems or on use Trinkets: ElvUI - MerathilisUI - Modules - Actionbars - AutoButtons.
It worked! Thx, I now can switch it to <ON> when I'm doing RBGs/Arena, and <OFF> when I'm doing PvE stuff :)

I'm curious how to make the panel behind my action bars either go away, or at least fit the size of the action bars, instead of having this big blank spot. I toggled the anchors to see if anything was set in that part of the panel, and there's nothing. Also, I don't see that area in the screenshots you provided. Great UI btw. Really, really enjoying using it!