[Plugin] MerathilisUI | Suggestions/Questions

Hi, would it be possible to get the old AFK screen back somehow? Like let us pick between the two or something? At least bring the class icons back, I loved that!
Spoiler
Show
Also, the Minimap Inside DataTexts are gone, even after doing a new install. I had to make a new DataText and overlay it on top of the Minimap. Is there a chance those could come back, too?
Spoiler
Show
And last but not least, I now see 2 icons whenever I mouse over an item in my bags. Could that somehow related to ElvUI or MerathilisUI? No other addons regarding bags or items have been installed since last time I played (about 2 months ago) :/
Spoiler
Show
EDIT: Ok the double icon problem was me being dumb and not seeing the "Tooltip Icons" setting in the Profiles module menu. That's solved now. The other suggestions remain :D

Thanks in advance!

Merathilis wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:30 am
@XenithBlade only if you rewrite the code to back what it was, then you get the old AFK Screen back ;)
Thought so... Wouldn't that get overwritten on every update though? I'd have to keep a copy of the file and change then new one to the old one every time, correct?
Maybe I could code a quick selector and do a pull request, but I have never fiddled with LUA so I have no idea how long that would take, but more than likely long due to work and stuff.
The DataText was an ElvUI change, you can create Custom DataTexts Panels now and move it inside the Minimap.
Yeah, what I mean is there were some custom ones included by you in the ElvUI DataText options already, so maybe adding one for the Minimap Inside DataTexts would be appreciated. I mean the workaround really isn't that hard anyways, so it's not a big deal. While on the topic, the DataTexts module inside MerathilisUI appears empty. I assume that's intended?

XenithBlade wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:13 am
The DataText was an ElvUI change, you can create Custom DataTexts Panels now and move it inside the Minimap.
Yeah, what I mean is there were some custom ones included by you in the ElvUI DataText options already, so maybe adding one for the Minimap Inside DataTexts would be appreciated. I mean the workaround really isn't that hard anyways, so it's not a big deal. While on the topic, the DataTexts module inside MerathilisUI appears empty. I assume that's intended?
As i said, you can create a custom DataText Panel, place it over the minimap, and do your stuff there. The empty options are there... uhm.. yea.. because no options from me needed anymore :D

And for the AFK screen, yea... it will gets overwritten on the update. You could create a simple AddOn for this, but it requires a bit knowledgment.
MerathilisUI

Merathilis wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:18 pm
XenithBlade wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:13 am
As i said, you can create a custom DataText Panel, place it over the minimap, and do your stuff there. The empty options are there... uhm.. yea.. because no options from me needed anymore :D

And for the AFK screen, yea... it will gets overwritten on the update. You could create a simple AddOn for this, but it requires a bit knowledgment.
Alright, in such case I guess I'll play with the "copying the old code and praying it works" method for the AFK screen :P