Lua error

Hello.
I've been getting this error for some time now. It seems to appears when I'm in a dungeon and open the quest log:

Code: Select all

Message: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_MerathilisUI\media\media.lua:78: attempt to index field 'objectiveHeader' (a nil value)
Time: Sun Jun  2 18:31:44 2019
Count: 30
Stack: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_MerathilisUI\media\media.lua:78: attempt to index field 'objectiveHeader' (a nil value)
[C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_MerathilisUI\media\media.lua:78: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_MerathilisUI\media\media.lua:77>
[C]: in function `ObjectiveTracker_Update'
...zzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:715: in function <...zzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:669>

Locals:

Also i get this one when i change specs:

Code: Select all

Message: ...terface\AddOns\ElvUI_MerathilisUI\core\cooldowns.lua:61: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'fontSize' (a nil value)
Time: Sun Jun  2 18:32:19 2019
Count: 1
Stack: ...terface\AddOns\ElvUI_MerathilisUI\core\cooldowns.lua:61: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'fontSize' (a nil value)
...terface\AddOns\ElvUI_MerathilisUI\core\cooldowns.lua:61: in function `Cooldown_OnSizeChanged'
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Core\Cooldowns.lua:159: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Core\Cooldowns.lua:158>
[C]: in function `Show'
...e\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\Elements\Auras.lua:205: in function <...e\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\Elements\Auras.lua:131>
[C]: in function `Configure_Auras'
...ace\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\Units\Player.lua:157: in function `?'
...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua:1005: in function `Update'
...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua:535: in function `Update_AllFrames'
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Core\Core.lua:1078: in function `UpdateUnitFrames'
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Core\Core.lua:1036: in function `UpdateStart'
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Core\Core.lua:1283: in function `?'
...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:119: in function <...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:119>
...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:29: in function <...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:25>
...que\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:64: in function `Fire'
Interface\AddOns\Masque\Libs\AceDB-3.0\AceDB-3.0.lua:466: in function `SetProfile'
...\ElvUI\Libraries\LibDualSpec-1.0\LibDualSpec-1.0.lua:184: in function `CheckDualSpecState'
...\ElvUI\Libraries\LibDualSpec-1.0\LibDualSpec-1.0.lua:416: in function <...\ElvUI\Libraries\LibDualSpec-1.0\LibDualSpec-1.0.lua:400>

Locals: 

(There's nothing after the locals:)
Last edited by apocalipsus on Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lua error

I Apologize for only posting today, but I only managed to try again a few moments ago.
I've tryed what you asked me. I deleted the ElvUI_MerathilisUI folder and downloaded a new one (actually I got this new version the v4.22)
I've disabled all addons except the 3 you mentioned (ElvUI + ElvUI_OptionsUI + ElvUI_MerathilisUI)

I'm still getting the errors mentions above.

However I forgot to mention that I'm using the "additional artPack" suggested of the main addon page (this one:https://git.tukui.org/Merathilis/Interface)

Should I delete the WTF folder and reconfigure everything again?
Thanks

Update: I've deleted the WTF folder, redownloaded and reconfigured everything, and it seems to be working fine now.
Thanks for the tips