[Plugin]MerathilisUI - Classic | Questions/Suggestions|NO ERROR REPORTING!!

MerathilisUI - Classic | Questions/Suggestions

First of all an information for you:
Thank you for using my Plugin for Classic. ;)
But, i will not play active on classic. My character will never leave the starting area, which means i can't test much.

This is a forum thread for simple questions or suggestions or for just say thanks. If you need support you can join my Discord or you can grab me on the ElvUI Discord

Where to download?
Tukui: https://www.tukui.org/classic-addons.php?id=10

Need more information?
If yes, then please look at my retail plugin: https://www.tukui.org/addons.php?id=1
MerathilisUI

stars wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:03 am
Oh,god,I find you!
1.I like the under/over panle's style of version 0.4 very much!Because it doesn't affect vision.Can you restore the under/over panle's style or set up a list to let me choose which style to use?
2.And I want to control the display or hiding of the under/over panels separately.
What do you mean with "restore"? They are there. I have only options to disable/enable the Panels.
MerathilisUI

Merathilis wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:04 am
stars wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:03 am
Oh,god,I find you!
1.I like the under/over panle's style of version 0.4 very much!Because it doesn't affect vision.Can you restore the under/over panle's style or set up a list to let me choose which style to use?
2.And I want to control the display or hiding of the under/over panels separately.
What do you mean with "restore"? They are there. I have only options to disable/enable the Panels.
The new version is great and I like it very much.

[Plugin] MerathilisUI | Suggestions/Questions

Merathilis wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:53 am
xS3T wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:49 pm
Hi!
For some reason in last two versions of addon (classic) the Expirience-bar that located above mini-map is gone... How to bring him back?)
i moved your post in the correct topic.

I deleted my own Progress Bar, and use the ElvUI DataBars again. You need to do my install step for the Layout again, skip the rest.
Oh, ok thanks!
And now i have another question)
When i played on my laptop and place stoneskin/mana/healing totem or critical heal (+25% armor buff to target after CH) someone, it shows a bufftracker in raid/party frames (screenshot below). But when playing on PC it doesn't and i can't find where to turn it on