[Plugin] MerathilisUI | Suggestions/Questions

There is a bug,when I get a quest

Message: ...I_MerathilisUI\modules\skins\FrameXML\QuestFrame.lua:23: attempt to index field 'spellTex' (a nil value)
Time: Tue Nov 27 04:40:24 2018
Count: 451
Stack: ...I_MerathilisUI\modules\skins\FrameXML\QuestFrame.lua:23: attempt to index field 'spellTex' (a nil value)
[C]: ?
...I_MerathilisUI\modules\skins\FrameXML\QuestFrame.lua:23: in function <...I_MerathilisUI\modules\skins\FrameXML\QuestFrame.lua:22>

Eakzz wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:43 pm
There is a bug,when I get a quest

Message: ...I_MerathilisUI\modules\skins\FrameXML\QuestFrame.lua:23: attempt to index field 'spellTex' (a nil value)
Time: Tue Nov 27 04:40:24 2018
Count: 451
Stack: ...I_MerathilisUI\modules\skins\FrameXML\QuestFrame.lua:23: attempt to index field 'spellTex' (a nil value)
[C]: ?
...I_MerathilisUI\modules\skins\FrameXML\QuestFrame.lua:23: in function <...I_MerathilisUI\modules\skins\FrameXML\QuestFrame.lua:22>
Also, please don't use this thread if you got errors, open a ticket or use a new thread.
MerathilisUI

Hey all, back from another long WoW hiatus, and I'm glad to see MerathilisUI is still kicking! I did have a question though, about the recommended additional addons. I don't understand why I should download shadow and light or ProjectAzilroka. Is there a tutorial somewhere that my Google fu can't find? This my favorite pack and I want to use it the way the owner envisioned. If anyone has a full installation tutorial please let me know.

navybofus wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:42 am
Hey all, back from another long WoW hiatus, and I'm glad to see MerathilisUI is still kicking! I did have a question though, about the recommended additional addons. I don't understand why I should download shadow and light or ProjectAzilroka. Is there a tutorial somewhere that my Google fu can't find? This my favorite pack and I want to use it the way the owner envisioned. If anyone has a full installation tutorial please let me know.
They are both additional plugins which adds more nice features. You don't need them, but i would download them and check them out. ;)
MerathilisUI