AddonSkins (4.56 BCC) - First Time Setup Issues with Details (2.5.1.0025.145)

Hello,

I'm trying to setup and integrate Details and currently experiencing some issues with my first time setup.

My UI is a non ElvUI / non TukUI interface that's fairly basic and no UI overhauls, just a few addons for various things like bar (Dominos), unitframes (Modern TargetFrame), minimap (BasicMinimap) and then some quality of life addons like ItemRack, Questie, AtlasLoot, etc. I can get more into details on this if necessary.

Anyways, attempting first time configuration by going into Interface>AddOnSkins get the following Lua when attempting to configure: ( https://git.tukui.org/Azilroka/AddOnSkins/-/issues/634 )

54x AddOnSkins\Embed\Core.lua:145: attempt to call method 'EmbedSystem_WindowResize' (a nil value)
[string "@AddOnSkins\Embed\Core.lua"]:145: in function `Embed_Check'
[string "@AddOnSkins\Core\Options-Options.lua"]:137: in function <AddOnSkins\Core\Options.lua:137>
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\AceConfig-3.0-3\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0-81.lua"]:51: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:49>
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\AceConfig-3.0-3\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0-81.lua"]:847: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:668>
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-41.lua"]:72: in function <...ddOns\AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:70>
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-41.lua"]:306: in function `Fire'
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\AceGUI-3.0-41\widgets\AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua"]:68: in function <...bs\Ace3\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua:57>

The options that are present don't seem to let me set anything up, and my Buggrabber/Bugsack starts catching errors.

I also noticed a small graphical error that occurs with the tabs all getting moved to the left instead of being centered for General/Skins/Embed Settings/About/Help/Profiles when this occurs - see my images below

https://i.imgur.com/2qljVxV.png

https://i.imgur.com/hBjC8Ng.png

Anyways, I wanted to report the Lua error and seek some assistance for a first time configuration for Details. I think I may have encountered a bug preventing me from getting further in setup, or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Any ways, assistance is appreciated! I couldn't find any documentation on how to setup, so I was roaming through YouTube videos, as well as other posts here but things just weren't working as they should. Thank you!

AddonSkins (4.56 BCC) - First Time Setup Issues with Details (2.5.1.0025.145)

Ah gotcha, apologies on that! Is there any information / documentation on that anywhere? Trying to get up to speed and understand how things work as a new user :)

I'd love to integrate into the default UI! Is that planned support for the future?

Thanks for the addon! I'm sure to play with it and see if I can find some other uses for it, and if that support is planned, something I'll be certain to keep my eye on!