ElvUI and Recount Visibility Issues

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): 11.41

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI OptionsUI". Do you still experience the issue now?: N/A

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: [No

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: No

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
N/A

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
I want recount to ONLY display during combat, any other time I want it to remain hidden. As I currently have it configured, it's works as intended except everytime I log in, I have to type /recount toggle. After doing that once it remains hidden at all times except during combat, but if I log out and back in, it stops working till I toggle recount again.

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
I'm using Elvui, Addon Skins, and Recount.

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
Server maintenance , can't get logged in.