Details embed/show issue

If I have "out of combat (hide)" ticked, Details shows in combat and goes away when I leave combat, as it should.

However, I want it to always show, so that when I leave combat I can actually look at Details and find the information I want.

But when I untick "out of combat (hide), Details doesn't show at all. Not in combat or out of it. Relogging and reloading after unticking the option doesn't help.

Had the same issue with skada. And doing for example /details toggle does nothing.

If I disable AddonSkins, then Details shows. But then I obv lose the skins for other addons I use and like, so it won't match with the ElvUI,

Details embed/show issue  [Solved]

Regardless of the out of combat (hide) setting, you can always right click the arrow beneath the chat box to toggle the embedded addon. You can continue to use OOC (Hide) and just right-click the arrow to see it when you want, then right click it again to hide it.

If it doesn't show when you disable OOC (Hide), just right-click that arrow to show it.
In the end madness will consume us all. Enjoy the chaos until then.

Details embed/show issue

Good evening

Unfortunately, I have the same problem. Addon skin simply hides details after the fight. Addon skins simply overwrite the settings of details. I use Elvui and Shaddow&Lights.

Unfortunately I don't have the mentioned arrows on the chat window and therefore can't show details. Would it be possible to rewrite addon skin so that it doesn't hide details automatically, or to add an option to set it manually?

Details embed/show issue

Good morning

Last night I tried for over two hours to adapt details to my needs, unfortunately without success.

Addonskins overwrites my settings after every relog and resets the details interface to the addonskins defaults.

In the elvui control panel under the addonskinn item you can uncheck the details option, but this has no effect.

the only thing that helps is to disable addonskins completely. but i don't want to do that because other addons are affected by it.

now my question, can i configure addonskins in a way, that it doesn't affect details at all, so to speak deactivate the details integration in addonskins?

Details embed/show issue

I am experiencing the same issue. Been trying to fix it for 3 days. I have to constantly reload just to be able to see dps/hps...

I read the comments below but can't find the arrow or how to get the arrow button back. Can you be more specific? I'm an idiot.

"Regardless of the out of combat (hide) setting, you can always right click the arrow beneath the chat box to toggle the embedded addon. You can continue to use OOC (Hide) and just right-click the arrow to see it when you want, then right click it again to hide it.

If it doesn't show when you disable OOC (Hide), just right-click that arrow to show it."

In "click the arrow beneath the chat box" Where is the arrow beneath? Which chat box is it talking about? :(

Details embed/show issue

Go to elvui settings,

then chat option on left menu

in chat settings select the Panels tab

Under chat panels section t here is a Panel Backdrop selection. Make sure "Show both* is selected in the drop down options.

This fixed my issue