Addonskins not skinning Weakaura (no cd text)

vyo wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:26 am
Zootor wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:46 am
vyo wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:52 am

When are you going to support WA again?
They aren't, it was removed.
Hmm, let's remove skins from addon EVERYONE is using. Smart move.
Smart move? Seriously?

Do you honestly think it was just a spur of the moment choice? And it was intended to annoy people?

Do you think there could have been a rational choice for removing the skin?

Maybe you could create your own addon to skin WA. Learn some code, skin WA.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Botanica wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:03 am
vyo wrote:
Zootor wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:46 am

They aren't, it was removed.
Smart move? Seriously?

Do you honestly think it was just a spur of the moment choice? And it was intended to annoy people?

How about you stop acting as arrogant prick and probably explain the actual reason? You and your team mates have recently been breaking a lot of stuff that has been working for YEARS. No wonder people are annoyed. Many of us will certainly end up using another addons and remove ElvUI and it's shit alltogether. I'm half way there myself, replacing "core" ElvUI features one by one with something that actually works. Cheers...

Maslenka wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:38 pm
Botanica wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:03 am
vyo wrote:

Smart move? Seriously?

How about you stop acting as arrogant prick and probably explain the actual reason? You and your team mates have recently been breaking a lot of stuff that has been working for YEARS. No wonder people are annoyed. Many of us will certainly end up using another addons and remove ElvUI and it's shit alltogether. I'm half way there myself, replacing "core" ElvUI features one by one with something that actually works. Cheers...
Keep it civil. It can be frustrating when a feature you like is removed/changed. But still keep it civil.

I was asking questions to get someone to think about reasons why something happened before making off the cuff remarks. You think that is arrogant? Getting someone to think before they respond?

ElvUI, Tukui, all the addons on this website and all the support that everyone gives here and discord and for this tickets are provided for free and we do this in our own spare time. We have work, families and a life and yet we provide addons and the support in our “free” time.

Construction criticism is great.

People being rude, is completely unnecessary and and that is not how I want to spend my time.

I don’t know the official reason WA support is out. I don know, WA causes the most tickets for this addons. It takes so much time to try to keep updated.

It works for some, broken for others. Trying to replicate a problem only a few have takes a lot of time.

A fix gets done. This fixed it for those and breaks for others. More tickets, more time trying to replicate the issue that we don’t have takes quite a bit of time again. A fix. This again breaks it for some. Loads more tickets.
And on and on it goes.

Hope you find your perfect UI.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.