NenaUI and Battle for Azeroth

Hello everyone!

I'm going to start by saying that NenaUI is dead. Lol.

Long story short, I'm rebranding it (again) to ChaoticUI and will be releasing it shortly after the BfA prepatch hits tomorrow.

I apologize for not looking at bug reports or answering topics on this forum, as Blazeflack has mentioned here I had a lot of things going on in my personal life, some resolved, most not, but I am going to try to be more active from now on.

I will try to get the update to ChaoticUI posted shortly after the prepatch tomorrow, but I can't promise it will be ready the minute the patch hits. I need to take time to test things (especially my unit frames) and make sure everything is working smoothly. I do have a lot of free time these days though so it should be ready by the end of the week. I started work on it today and got most of the errors out of the way so it will just be quickly testing and ensuring nothing obvious is broken before release.
In the end madness will consume us all. Enjoy the chaos until then.

NenaUI and Battle for Azeroth

There is a version of ChaoticUI available at git.tukui.org that *mostly* works with the BfA prepatch. However, I do not claim it to work perfectly, and there are some issues I am aware of, and I do not officially support the git version. Please make sure you remove ElvUI_NenaUI and ElvUI_NenaUI_Config as they definitely do not work in 8.0.
In the end madness will consume us all. Enjoy the chaos until then.