Right Click map meni

Hey, so is there a way to change the links on the fight click map menu?

Its missing Help and talents, and Quest log. I use an orbweaver, so I dont use those keybinds to open those things, which forces me to use the minibar id rather not use. I dont understand why half the menu is there and the other half isnt.

Right Click map meni

Yeah I don't know why Talents and Help aren't options either. I got those options to work just fine with a little tweaking in the alpha version, so why'd they get taken out?

Also the latest build seems to have broken the loot roll frame skin. It's no longer that lovely horizontal bar with the need/greed/de buttons in a line. It's the standard style loot roll frame.

Right Click map meni

Will wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:28 pm
Yeah I don't know why Talents and Help aren't options either. I got those options to work just fine with a little tweaking in the alpha version, so why'd they get taken out?

Also the latest build seems to have broken the loot roll frame skin. It's no longer that lovely horizontal bar with the need/greed/de buttons in a line. It's the standard style loot roll frame.
The right click minimap function has those options in there. Talents & Health.

The loot module is disabled until I get in a dungeon and find out why it's auto passing.