A few requests or ideas

Hi there,

First let me say, that i TOTALLY enjoy Tukui for WoW Classic - best addon/ui ever.

I have a few things that i would love to be taken into consideration for a future update :)
  1. I just can't get used to the onebag system and feel like everything is cluttered. However, when i turn it off, the normal bag textures creeps me out, because everything else looks so simplistic and nice. Therefore i was thinking, if you could be able to make the same texture that you have for onebag, but for each individual bag?
  2. Is there a clock that i can't seem to find? Usually you can see the clock on the minimap, but with tukui i can't find it anywhere or a setting for it. Am i completely blind or haven't you included it in your ui? :) When it goes to the afk screen, the time is displayed though.
Thanks for hearing me out.
Much love, Morty

A few requests or ideas  Topic is solved

I believe you can turn the clock back on with /tukui datatext, and change one of the DataTexts to a clock

On the note of Idea's and requests here's a few:

1. MP5 timer, and mana ticker. (Extending on the Energy Ticker Idea). the ticker can move slowly for the first MP5, and continue to tick for every mana tick coming after that.
I'm currently using an MP5 addon, but would love for it to be integrated into the mana bar, just like the energy ticker.
2. A combo data text, for bags. showing Gold and available bag slots.
3. Party targets, (or suggestion of an addon that integrates with Tukui's party module, that will do party targets)
4. Bring back the ability to toggle actionbar visibility on the fly. I recall in previous versions without having to open the tukui settings, the hidden buttons to show/hide the bars were always available. It would be nice if there was a toggle in settings to re-enable this functionality.
4. Healing Comms. or at least a graphical estimate of how much My heal with heal a target for.

A few requests or ideas

mortydk wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:09 pm
  1. I just can't get used to the onebag system and feel like everything is cluttered. However, when i turn it off, the normal bag textures creeps me out, because everything else looks so simplistic and nice. Therefore i was thinking, if you could be able to make the same texture that you have for onebag, but for each individual bag?
I use cargBags_Nivaya the standalone mod. There's already a skin for ElvUI. Just disable "Bags" in the ElvUI setup.

A few requests or ideas

ferfey wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:05 am
mortydk wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:09 pm
I use cargBags_Nivaya the standalone mod. There's already a skin for ElvUI. Just disable "Bags" in the ElvUI setup.
The op was talking about Tukui not ElvUI.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

A few requests or ideas

I would request for a global profile.
ElvUI makes a new profile for each logged in character, and since I have many characters on different realms, I must maintenance them and delete any unwanted profiles.
I suggest adding a default, global profile so that when you log into World of Warcraft and create a new character, it automatically is set as the profile you want. If you wanted to stray from the global profile, just on that character (like a healer), you could go through the individual profiles or create a new one.

The global profiles could be a sub-tab under the current "Profiles."

Additionally, I know many addons do this already, but could you add a vendor price tag to items within WOW? I'd like to have a togglable feature to eliminate some addons...

Lastly, I find myself sometimes wanting to color my bag slots, much like in Retail WOW where you could set a custom color for the bag sorting (by type). Could you make it so that I could color the outline of the slots in Classic, (choosing to color each individual slot [could make it on a grid]) Sometimes I find it hard to separate the slots from the bag background.

All of this would be quality of life or additional customization to the ElvUi set up.

A few requests or ideas

It would be nice if you can have the auras as status bars but only the debuffs, for example weakened soul after using PW:Shield. It can get very crowded having everything as a status bar. Could it be possible to maintain the buffs in the top right of screen like normal while the debuffs are status bars?