Raid Unitframes and party

How do I show the raid unit frames and party at the same time?

I have edited the string that hides party (removed "raid6...show;hide") and replaced it with show. It definitely shows party members, but it does not show MY party (it shows group 1 of the raid). Is there a flag/string/setting/etc. that tells the Party unit frame to only show the members of the party I am in while in a 40 person raid?

Thanks!

For ElvUI?
There isn’t an option to show your party in the raid frames.
It shows the first group.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

I've read the twitter post for the unitframe custom texts for hunter pets hapiness icon and I've tried it multiple times and I can't get it to work the guide shown isn't the same as the version of ElvUI I'm using and I can only see I'm missing a step somewhere

Kassar wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:10 pm
I've read the twitter post for the unitframe custom texts for hunter pets hapiness icon and I've tried it multiple times and I can't get it to work the guide shown isn't the same as the version of ElvUI I'm using and I can only see I'm missing a step somewhere
I'm not sure what your post has to do with the OP. Please do not hijack other posts. Create a new post. Here is a step by step guide with screenshots to adding pet happiness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=7353

If you need further help, please post in the ElvUI - Classic section - creating your own thread.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.