Floating combat text not displaying on enemy

Hello, I enabled floating combat text under Tukui > UnitFrames > Scrolling combat text... but I can only see dmg done to me, not the dmg I do to the enemy.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Floating combat text not displaying on enemy

I have the same problem. If you go into the normal WoW interface options, under combat, and check 'Show Target Damage', it fixes the problem - BUT - it starts double counting some of the incoming damage. Which can be kind of annoying.

Just disable it and use the normal WoW combat text. It seems to work better anyway. Only downside is that font doesn't match the rest of the TukUI feel.
Just disable it and use the normal WoW combat text. It seems to work better anyway. Only downside is that font doesn't match the rest of the TukUI feel.
I take that back. The normal scrolling text is really messy. I just spent 30 mins playing around with Miks Scrolling Battle Text, turning setting on and off etc. Decided I didn't like it, then turned TukUI's scrolling text back on, with the WoW Classic 'Show Target Damage' setting enabled. And It seems to be working fine now!

Not sure what I did, but it doesn't appear to be double counting incoming damage any more. Like many computer issues, sometimes you just have to turn it off and on again.