ennemy castbar - skeram arcane explosion

Hello

I got scolded and almost kicked out of my guild last night because I didn't kick Skeram's Arcane Explosion in time.

After checking the replay we noticed there is something wrong with the displayed cast time:
it shows a cast of 2.4s which is impossible. Skeram is affected by mind numbing poison 3 which is +60% cast time and the original cast time is 1sec, so total cast time should be 1.6s (which is when Skeram actually casts on the clip).

Lost all my DKPs because of this but at least I could report a bug and help the community.

ennemy castbar - skeram arcane explosion

ashedora wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:19 pm Hello

I got scolded and almost kicked out of my guild last night because I didn't kick Skeram's Arcane Explosion in time.

After checking the replay we noticed there is something wrong with the displayed cast time:
it shows a cast of 2.4s which is impossible. Skeram is affected by mind numbing poison 3 which is +60% cast time and the original cast time is 1sec, so total cast time should be 1.6s (which is when Skeram actually casts on the clip).

Lost all my DKPs because of this but at least I could report a bug and help the community.
This video is unavailable for some reason. I don't know how to fix that.
If you need help with your bestessay writing - contact me. I am happy to help you.