Key Ring?

Hi there, recently started using TukUI and I noticed I can't seem to find the key ring. Notably, I've been levelling a shaman and one of the quests involves keys, and they don't go into my inventory but into what I assume is the keyring.

I've already tried searching these forums for an answer, and checked the bag settings but I can't see any sign of it and I feel like it's going to be a big issue for me down the line if I can't find it. Anyone able to shed some insight on where it's hiding?

Key Ring?

There is no keyring anymore in TBC. Just in classic vanilla wow.
Don't commit on master when drunk.

Key Ring?

Tukz wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:26 am There is no keyring anymore in TBC. Just in classic vanilla wow.
I don't believe that's correct in the slightest. Currently in pre-patch there is still a keyring, and I have just checked the TBCC Beta and the keyring is still there, as well as the fact it was one of the few things removed in patch 4.2.0 (https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki ... atch_4.2.0)

Key Ring?

Have you disabled Tukui and tested with the Blizzard UI?

Key Ring?

Botanica wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:09 pm Have you disabled Tukui and tested with the Blizzard UI?
Yes, the keyring shows up on my level 16 shaman next to my bags as I disable TukUI. The issue is if I'm using TukUI, I'm unable to access my keyring any other way.

TBC is gonna have a lot of keys, and they go into the keyring, with notably examples being the heroic dungeon keys. It seems a bit silly to me to remove functionality rather than add to it.