Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Stance bar

It was working pretty well the other day on my shadow priest.

I played with a few options in the raid unit frames I did a full reset now everything is gone, which is fine it's my fault. I wanted to put back my options but it wasn't working at all. My stance bar has disappeared

So I deleted my cache/WTF folders, deleted Elvui/options folder and reinstalled everything. Made sure all other addons are off.

I am in my Elv UI options trying to put back the stance bar. It's set as enabled I look up my anchors it's there in the anchors but not showing up at all. In the visibility state box it's writen show in it. so it should work but it's not.

Stance bar

Type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Does it work now?

Type in chat in game
/estatus

And upload a full UI screenshot showing the issue and the status panel. (Open up your settings also to show that the stance bar is enabled)

Upload another screenshot showing the anchors.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.