1. I can not change player ranks in the guild. As you can see in the screenshot I did it immediately after loading estatus and nothing changed. I hit both buttons.
2. If I /gkick someone nothing happens. Funny enough with guild roster manager enabled it sends a message that the player was kicked and a few seconds later another message saying they rejoined so the command is being issued to the extent that another addon picks it up.
3. If I change permissions in guild control for a rank. Either to what guild function they can do or to the guild bank tabs it appears to accept it but when you open it back up the settings haven't taken.
4. If I reload inside a raid instance with master looter enabled I get a big class colored bar down the left side of my screen. It then goes transparent but is blocking me from clicking anything under it. I have to exit the game and load back in for that to go away.
5. I sometimes lose my raid frames in a 25 man raid or a 40 man raid. This leads to me reloading and experiencing the issue above. Never happens in 5 or 10 mans.
6. Periodically I will lose my ability to master loot drops which leads to me reloading and experiencing #4. I have noticed this tends to happen when a Vortex drops. Last night in TK we didn't get a vortex and master looting worked just fine all night.
7. NOT AN ISSUE - I can /ginvite just fine always, literally the only guild function that works.
If these things won't or can't be fixed I just need to know so I can dump elvui and piece something else together. For elvui plugins I have benkui, addonskins, and fog of war. Obviously with luaerror on those are disabled.