Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

Missing totem option in TBC update?

I was using an option to show my totems as a little bar on top of my health bar in classic, and I can't seem to find this option any longer in TBC versions of elvui. Am I missing something or was this removed?

I think in TBC the totem bar might be implemented, it isn’t as the bar like that on the unitframe.

/moveui
There should be an anchor Class Totems - totems should appear there.

Right click the anchor to open to that section of the ElvUI menu (hint if you aren’t sure where the options for something is)

There is a totem bar, but it doesn't function the same. The position of the timer depends on the order you drop the totems, instead of showing them in order of element as the previous bar did. Made it much easier to track exactly which totem was expiring or had expired, and took up less room/looked much nicer

No option to choose one? No, it was only like that for classic - working with the blizzard API.

No option to hide?

Yes, you can disable the totem bar. /moveui and right click the anchor to open to that section of the menu & disable it.