Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

No action bars?

EDIT: Thank you for the quick fix devs! Works like a charm again :)

So I just updated the game today (playing TBC classic) and logged in to notice my action bars are gone and the micro bar isn't working. I am running the latest version (2.08) from May 30th. Everything was fine and working perfectly last night. I'm not sure what's going on so I've included 2 screenshots to show what I'm currently looking at. No other addons are turned on currently either.

If anyone can help me out, thank you so much in advance.
Last edited by lizzurd88 on Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

No action bars?

I'm having this same issue. What's odd is everything was fine not 2hrs ago when I was playing earlier today, but I went out for food and came back to this.

No action bars?

Eldraxis wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:50 am I'm having this same issue. What's odd is everything was fine not 2hrs ago when I was playing earlier today, but I went out for food and came back to this.
Hmm okay so maybe it's an issue on their end. I hope a fix get pushed soon because I can't play like this lol :(

No action bars?

yeah same thing here no action bars i logged out to go take dog out logged back in ten mins later no action bars, i also checked retail that one is fine