Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Real Mob Health and Elvui

I was wondering if Real Mob Health worked with Elvui's Nameplates and Unitframes, I can't seem to find out how to display health using the addon

@Karsor MOving to the dedicated Classic section of the forums.

UPdate ElvUI. IT is implemented already.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

I'm in the same boat. Using [health:current] always returns 100 for targets, even though it returns the real value for myself (Player). Is there a particular text format code, in lieu of the [health:current], used to pull the data from Real Mob Health?

thegrizzmeister wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:54 am
I'm in the same boat. Using [health:current] always returns 100 for targets, even though it returns the real value for myself (Player). Is there a particular text format code, in lieu of the [health:current], used to pull the data from Real Mob Health?
Azilroka wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:28 am
In the same boat.
Classic always had percent for everyone besides player. I'll get around to integrating tags for RealMobHealth.
Thanks Dad!

Azilroka wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:28 am
In the same boat.

Classic always had percent for everyone besides player. I'll get around to integrating tags for RealMobHealth.
Thank you, I really apreciate your work!